Protect your loved ones from Toxic Lead-based Paints
If your house or commercial property was built before 1980, there’s a good chance that the paint contains lead. Lead is a toxic substance (even in small amounts) that can cause serious health problems for you and your family, particularly if the particles are deposited in your furniture or carpet. At Signature Painters, we use a safe method of lead removal called Peel Away 8. The Peel Away method has been specifically designed to remove multiple layers of paint in one fast, dust-free application.
Why trust the
Peel Away 8 Method?
No toxic fumes
Remove multiple layers of paint in one application
Patch test areas first
No sanding or dust
Can use on wood, bricks, metal, concrete, stone, plaster, fibreglass, steel and aluminium
No harsh solvents
Trade qualified staff
Insured and experienced
Safe control of chemicals with proper safety measures in place
The dangers of Inhaling Lead Particles
If your old paint isn’t handled safely, paint chips and lead dust can linger in your home or commercial property for many years after you’ve finished renovating. Paint removal by sanding, blasting, dry scraping or burning can pose a serious health threat to your loved ones because the particles are small enough to be inhaled. Lead poisoning can cause damage to the brain and other vital organs, behavioural problems, seizures, headaches, nausea, and in extreme cases, death. Even the smallest amount of lead can contaminate your soil.
Residential and Commercial Lead-based Paint Removal
The only way to be certain that your home won’t be impacted by dust or toxic fumes is to work with a lead removal company, like Signature Painters, who use safe, dust-free removal methods. Our expert team will take every precaution necessary to protect your home and belongings from toxic dust, and provide you with a fast, stress-free experience. Our Peel Away 8 system completely seals the stripping process and prevents atmospheric pollution and contamination. So, you can rest easy knowing that your family is safe.